Follow Me

Dropbox. ?Spread the word.  The first 2GB is free!

Journal Index

Forum > Videoflot´s introduction and collaboration

Hey everybody in Whote summit production,

I've checked out your website and I think you might be interested in looking at Videoflot.

We connect video creatives and video-seeking clients on a platform that makes video production easy. Our goal is to develop a platform, which will allow video creators to sharpen their expertise and creatively collaborate with others. To get a better idea of what I’m talking about, check this video.

(Right now, we are running an international beta, collecting a first base of early-adopter creatives in the U.S. and we'd love to have you on board. Later this year, we will be introducing a lot of new functionality and we are looking for pioneers and their feedback.)

Would you give it a try and set up your professional profile? We would be really interested in any of your comments, idead and feedback.

http://www.videoflot.com/en/pages/registration-creators/

On the other hand, we are searching for mutual cooperation. One of the ways is through an informative e-book with case studies we are creating.You will be free to use it as a tool in client meetings/proposals and it will also offer you a free promotion of your name/company within the community we are creating.

This is only one of many ways that we might be able to help each other out and I would love to discuss things further if you are interested. Please do not hesitate to send me a message back, I would love to chat and answer all of your questions!

Cheers,

Kate

July 6, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterKatarína Lišková